Welcome Prospective Families,
Thank you for your interest in The King’s Academy. We consider it both an honor, and a very important responsibility, to be considered in the selection of a school to educate your son or daughter.
- Applications for Current School Year: TKA is still accepting applications for select grades. However, the window for accepting applications from international students has now closed.
- Applications for 2021-2022: TKA will begin accepting applications for the following school year on October 1.
- Reopening Plans Fall 2020: TKA will open in August with a hybrid model that combines on-campus rotation with live-feed for remote learning. Students will be placed in two cohorts and rotate one week on campus for in-person learning and one week at home with remote learning.
- TKA's Remote Learning Program: Fortunately, TKA was already a 1:1 technology school before the pandemic. TKA transitioned to online learning on March 18 and finished the school year online. Teachers used Zoom, Google Classroom and a variety of apps to make learning interactive. In order to continue to build enduring relationships, a variety of programs were offered: weekly virtual chapels followed by discussions, hangouts with staff during lunch and after school, a virtual Spirit Week sponsored by the Student Council, and more!
- Testimonials: Please take a few minutes to watch our school videos (one speaks directly to students and the other to parents) and read what our alumni have to say! View here!
We understand that choosing a school can be a difficult process. We are here to answer your questions, so please feel free to contact us. We’d love to talk to you about what makes The King’s Academy a special place for your education.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
The King's Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.